From The Robots On Drugs Documentation Project
I want all your crapachino!
|Latest track: Downfall (v2) | Track History | Next track: Normal||Latest Release: A Bundle Of Unbridled Neuroses, Part 1 | Release History | Next Release: Smile Never|
Destroy Us All PPC remix
- Something longer and more repetitive with the bass from the intro, add drums
- Simpler, but different melody
- No repeating vocal sample
- "I gotta kill him? 'Kill him' kill him? I gotta kill Zorak?" "I want revengeance, boy!"
- Electro-y with bass joining the vox sample. Not sure if it should be a sidechain-type bass or not.
- Probably best at 160 or 170bpm
- Fast, hard powernoise
- Main beat is a lightly distorted kick, maybe add a bass to go with it
- Song (with actual lyrics and vocals) telling a story about Candace
- Need to set up a good place to write down lyric ideas
- Waltz with a bass similar to Destroy Us All but less atmospheric and more distorted
- Moderate tempo, maybe a little fast, 160-180bpm?
- Straight pounding drum and maybe a hi-hat
- At least 240bpm
- Descending "chase" melody